Saturday 25 February 2012

Here Lies Her Eyes

Hearing about that old murder reminded me to visit the Oak Church Cemetery after my appointment. I stopped by for some lilies on the way. I found the grave for Victoria Garnder, and I put the lilies down. I miss you, Vicky.

On my way home, I got to thinkin' about my life, and how I got to be like this. I was framed when I was younger, after all. You could definitely say that life wasn't kind to me and whether I was all the better or worse for it, that's up to you, and I frankly don't even know if I fuckin' care what you think of me at this point. But one thing stayed true in my mind: If I stay afraid of shit, then I'm better off being put outta my misery by this bullshit Archangle. I gotta stay strong, ignore my instincts, and figure my life out.

And that's gonna start with looking more into this murder of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment