Friday 24 February 2012

It's Over, Sure

Before I continue talkin' about my life here, I should probably tell you about... well, my life.

My parents were good folk, I guess. Dad always did his best, I was mom's pride and joy. I lived smack-dab in the middle of the city all my life, went to PS-one-eighteen growin' up and everything.

Now, uh. You may not guess this just from lookin' at me, but growing up, I was a bit of a math nerd. I got all the highest grades in math, in geometry, in pre-al, in algebra, and I was a master of angles n' the like. But I always got picked on for it. Hell, in tenth grade, the kids went out and set up a fuckin' elaborate scheme that resulted in me accidentally sending the principal to the hospital just by answering a math problem. These guys were masters of major dickery. I still don't know how they did it.

But I was ostracized for it, and to top it all off, sent to court. Spent a weekend in jail, devastated my parents, fucked up my GPA, and I had no idea what the fuck had even happened. Because of this gnarly travesty, I grew to despise numbers. I grew to fear math. Took up a hobby in cars and weight-lifting. I can't go wrong here.

And if I ever see those asses who ruined my life? Well, they won't see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment