Friday 24 February 2012

The Person who I Wasn't

Anyway, now that that sob story's done, we can move on with this shit. Back to the experience with my friend.

So there I was, in my safe place, reliving my life like scenes in some movie, right? Then I was suddenly in equally-familiar grounds. In front of me was some house, but the peculiar thing about this place was that I've actually dreamed about it before. A lot. But now I wasn't dreaming, now I was just..... well, I was in my head somehow or something. Like a dream but I'm awake. So with complete control, I walked up to the house and felt myself being called up the stairs.

Up those stairs, I found writing on the wall. "Embrace the Archangle." So I said, "Who the fuck is the Archangle?" And more writing appeared. "Look in the mirror, my friend."

And in the mirror, I saw a fuckin' dream playing out, as if the mirror were some kinda TV screen set to a channel for dreams.

In this dream, I was someone different. Dunno who, I just wasn't me. And it was the middle of the night. I was getting up to go to the bathroom when I heard a noise coming from the kitchen. I went to check it out, and there was a dude in a gas mask and trenchcoat clutching some kind of book. The book was lifted up and slammed into my face with force this guy didn't even look to have. And the person who I wasn't fell to the floor and died, and the last thing I saw before the dream ended and mirror broke.. was a calculus book.

This was the Archangle. And he's just murdered someone.

I came to shortly after, told my friend to schedule me for another appointment tomorrow, and left to the streets. First thing I saw was a newspaper vendor. Today's headline? ODD 'MATH' SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE. No fuckin' way.

No comments:

Post a Comment