Friday 24 February 2012

Sleeper

Last night, I dreamed of some fuckin' queer things.

The dream started off as May began, and there was some broad standin' on the top of a hill. Nighttime came pretty damn quick, and I just knew this broad was upset. I don't know what the bitch was bawlin' about, 'course not, but it made me almost want to scream.

Then someone died. I don't know who it was, but I just know someone did 'cause this village started grieving for him. And I.. like, I was there in the funeral. And people were whispering things to each other, things like "There's a new love that's born for each one that had died."

Next, my dream moved on to some dude who grew from a kid to an adult really fuckin' quick. As a kid, he thought he could live without pain, and that's actually pretty hilarious. Then he's an adult, and he's asleep but scared shitless.

And then I saw a city. It looked like where I live, but the buildings were taller and brighter. A word popped into my head: Deception.

A man walked into the city, and since this was a dream, I called him "the third" without any real reason. I dunno, he was just the third! I saw some evil shit in his eyes, and even though I was nowhere near him, he looked straight at me and saw everything I ever was.

And then I dreamed I had sex with my girlfriend. Woke up shortly after.

Tell me that's not the craziest dream you've ever heard. I dare you.

My name's Nikolai, and I dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment